Portova Gdynia, Węglowa 22 - 24
Portova is an completed project consisting of 270 flats and 22 commercial premises on the ground floor located in Gdynia’s City Centre. The building and some of its commercial premises is visible from Kaszubski Square. The commercial premises have been designed to perform various functions, including serving as restaurants.
- area starting from approx. 30m2 with the possibility of extension
- selected premises can be adapted to serve as restaurants
- technical standard premises which can serve a wide variety of purposes
- directly accessible from traffic routes
Portova was built in Sea City, a part of Gdynia which is known for its great prospects and development potential. The housing estate is located in the centre of the city and surrounded by important infrastructure: government offices and institutions, hotels, office buildings, restaurants, medical clinics and more. City Transport stops are located nearby, as is the Main Station.
The premises can be visited by e.g.:
- The residents of Portova and the City Centre
- The residents of the numerous housing estates planned to be built in the area
- People using and visiting the nearby services, offices, institutions, clinics and more