Sea Towers Gdynia, Hryniewickiego
Sea Towers is the hallmark of Gdynia and one of the most recognisable buildings in Poland. 274 apartments in the building have been sold. The commercial and office part of the building contains 26 commercial premises, more than half of which are used for medical purposes (doctor’s offices, clinics), in addition to a restaurant, sales offices and 21 office premises. Selected service premises are available for rent or sale, several with a view of the Bay. The service premises have been designed to perform various functions, including e.g. an office, a showroom, a hairdresser salon, a shop or an office.
- direct access to commercial premises from traffic routes
- large windows with good visibility
- both base-built and turnkey premises available
- the premises vary in area and can be combined with one another
Sea Towers directly neighbours the Bay of Gdańsk in Gdynia’s City Centre. Well-developed urban infrastructure covers the surrounding area. The building is neighboured by hotels, office buildings and multiple family housing, in addition to new housing and commercial projects which are still in the planning stage. The location offers great investment potential.
The premises can be visited by e.g.:
- The residents of Gdynia’s City Centre
- People using and visiting nearby services, hotels, offices and tourist attractions
- Doctors offering medical services in the building and their patients
|No.||Area Area||Floor||Date Status||R/S For rent/sale|
|UG24 Nowość||112.6||Ground floor||Reserved||For rent/For sale||More PDF favoritesAsk about price New||favorites|
|UG25 Nowość||113.3||Ground floor||Reserved||For rent/For sale||More PDF favoritesAsk about price New||favorites|
|UG27 Nowość||176.7||Ground floor||Reserved||For rent/For sale||More PDF favoritesAsk about price New||favorites|